ANNOUNCEMENTS Sunday December 10, 2017
· The Lord be with you. And also with you.
o As we gather to worship, may we be blessed by God who forms us in Word, Sacrament, and Community.
o We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishnawbe, and Haudenosaunee peoples.
§ St. Pauls is situated on the Haldimand Tract, land promised to Six Nations, which includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.
· In our prayers this morning, we’ll include the M. family.
o Mark’s brother George died last night, after a time of illness.
o May God comfort, with the sure and certain hope of resurrection, all who mourn.
· Our CrossWords newsletter for December is available for the first time today.
o Those not receiving CrossWords by email will find a printed copy in their mail slots.
o Extra copies are available in the narthex at the back, by the Guest Register.
· Also in the mail slots, are offering envelopes for 2018 and the Christmas Letter from our Council.
o Please feel free to deliver family and friend’s letters to help save postage.
· Our Seniors' Christmas Dinner is Wednesday.
o All seniors are invited.
o If you plan to join us, please put your name on the sign-up sheet in the narthex, so we know how much food to prepare.
o And, on the topic of Christmas, we need a greeter and a counter for our Christmas Eve worship.
§ If you can help in that way, please put your name on the list in the narthex at the back.
· Our Christmas tree will be decorated on Monday, December 18th at 9:30 a.m.
o Everyone is welcome to join us for this time of festive fun.
· We invite the children to come forward now as we sing our Gathering Song, “O Holy Spirit, Enter In” #786 and on the screen.
o Please rise as you’re able.